1) All Vehicles offered are chauffeur driven only. Self Drive is prohibited by the client or their guests.
2) All passengers must wear seatbelts.
3) Child seats must be provided for children under the age of 12 or under 135cm in height.
4) Either a 50% non-refundable deposit is to be made to secure booking with the final balance paid no later than 7 days prior to the event OR at least a £50 non-refundable deposit is to be made to secure the date and pay monthly instalments made, with the final balance being paid off no later than 7 days prior to the event.
5) Smoking, eating and drinking is prohibited inside all vehicles unless the owners permission is granted.
6) The client is solely responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle by either themselves or their guests. All damage to both inside and outside of the vehicle lies solely with the client's responsibility and thus the cost or repairs will rest with the client.
7) Clients or their guest's belongings left in the vehicle after the time of hire is of no responsibility of Rick GT LTD. It is the clients responsibility to assure all belongings are removed before the hire period ceases.
8) Rick GT LTD does not accept responsibility for any personal damages of the clients or their guests.
9) It is the clients responsibility to provide adequate travel time to and from destinations. However no responsibility is taken for time taken, the reliability of the vehicle and any events that are beyond our control.
10) No responsibility is taken for adverse weather conditions that prevents the full hire of the vehicle. It is the drivers decision to operate the vehicle in the conditions on the day and if decided it is unsafe to do so the client will be advised as soon as practicable and a full refund will be provided with no further accountability.
11) All clients should have an alternative vehicle available to use as transport as a contingency in case of breakdown or traffic causes delay in our vehicle getting to you.
12) Bookings can be refused without explanation or reason.
13) It is assumed that clients are happy for photographs taken on the day to be used and published on Rick GT social media and website publications. If a client decides that photographs are not to be used, then this must be stated at the time of booking.
14) The throwing of rice (as conffetti) near the vehicle is strictly prohibited. If damage is caused as a result of violating this policy, then the client will be liable for the cost of repair / valet.